How Employee Advocates Can Make You a Hit
Trust plays a vital role in today’s sales world and hence reviews from the employees can make or break any business. Today, the power of word-of-mouth marketing gives a major boost to the company’s brand.
“Employees” can be your best brand advocates when it comes to marketing.
Employees are the ones who can be your real advocates as they can take a step out of their professional work and spread a positive word of the brand among their friends and family to boost business on a personal level. This can be one of the most excellent digital marketing solutions if that’s something you are looking for.
By now, you must have gotten a gist of who employee advocates are and how it all works. Let’s better understand what Employee Advocacy means.
Employee advocacy is a promotional activity for the organization or the brand done by its employees. It basically generates awareness of the brand by online as well as offline channels.
Many of us must have shared the workplace culture on social media to humbly brag about our new job or posted workplace pictures and experiences online with really cool hashtags. These are good examples of Employee Advocacy.
Employee advocacy programs nurture and train the employees who are willing to evangelize the company’s brand into a hit one and strategic plans are made for the same accordingly.
Let me list below a few ultimate benefits of Employee Advocacy to make your brand a hit one.
- An employee advocacy tool such as SocioAdvocacy, is as effective for smaller business as it is for large corporations.
- Through employees, your brand has the potential to land in front of a larger audience through digital media.
- There cannot be anything as cost effective as employee advocacy when it comes to advertising or promoting your brand.
- Statistics show that employees are trusted two-time more than even the CEOs of the organization.
- It establishes better employee engagement as engaged and empowered employees can show vested interests in your company’s growth.
Now you wouldn’t disagree with the fact that employees are the most organic source content of promotion within your organization and can make your brand a huge success.